Richard rosenfeld, Esq.
Richard has extensive experience representing companies in transactional, operational and corporate matters. He has been instrumental in helping companies grow while navigating regulatory hurdles. Richard specializes in commercial transactions and corporate matters for adtech, financial services, information technology, life sciences and manufacturing clients. He has been in-house counsel to startups, publicly listed and multinational companies. His focus is on bringing legal services to his clients in an efficient, pragmatic and business-focused manner.
- Corporate governance and secretarial matters
- Asset and stock purchases
- LLC formation and operating agreements
- Technology agreements from development to process outsourcing
- Distribution and reseller agreements
- Software licensing and SaaS subscription agreements
- Master Services agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions -due diligence through post-closing integration
- Professional Service agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Employee non-disclosure and invention agreements
- Procurement and supply agreements for manufacturing and pharmaceuticals
- Trademark and patent registration and administration
- Equipment and real estate leases
Background & Education
Richard received his J.D. from Tulane Law School, in New Orleans, Louisiana, concentrating on intellectual property and international law. He is admitted to the Bar in New York and Connecticut. He holds the CIPP/US privacy certification and an environmental certification from Pace Law School. Richard was formerly a New York City Assistant District Attorney and civil litigator. He has served as counsel at prominent companies including Reuters, PWC, Sun Pharmaceuticals and Omega Engineering.