RUTH KARFIOL GLAZER, Esq.
Ruth advises clients on creating and growing emerging companies, as well as advising large corporations on legal and business affairs. As general counsel for various types of organizations, she has familiarity with all types of business contracts and is very focused on pushing deals to go through for her clients.
Ruth’s clients range from tech startups to InfoTech and Biotech enterprises, to large investment banks, consulting firms, and nonprofit organizations. She helps clients operate with sound legal structures and protection, all the while promoting their efficient use of assets.
Ruth works closely together with her clients to help them grow and prosper. She takes a holistic approach to working with her clients: the focus of the business’s mission and vision remain paramount, while she ensures that the client is receiving practical and expert legal advice. She prides herself on doing her work with great efficiency and a good sense of humor.
- LLC and Corporate Formations
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- IP Licensing
- Complex Commercial Contracts
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Service Agreements
- Master Service Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Corporate Governance and General Corporate Legal Guidance
- Business Strategy and Product Launches
Background & Education