“My partner and I started a commercial cleaning business. We had been using a service agreement we found online but we noticed it wasn’t really protecting our business from future law suits. We talked to several attorneys. From the very first interaction with Gouchev Law, the team was warm and approachable. They are friendly and down to earth, so much so that it felt like we were speaking to a friend rather than to a lawyer. Gouchev Law encouraged us to ask questions and accommodated our tight deadlines as we have new project that was time sensitive.”
- Why Representations and Warranties are so Critical in M&A Deals
- Why Cybersecurity & Data Privacy is a Critical Part of M&A Due Diligence
- Signing on a New Employee or Independent Contractor? Here’s the Paperwork You’ll Need
- Is it Trademark Infringement? Three Tips to Protect Your Brand Reputation
- CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: FanCamp Keeps You in the Loop on Your Favorite Events!