Ana-Laura Diaz, Esq.
Ana-Laura has over fifteen years of experience representing a diverse portfolio of public and private entities in transactional, operational, and corporate matters. Ana-Laura specializes in complex commercial and technology transactions for clients in industries as diverse as technology consulting, financial services, and higher education. Her main areas of practice are corporate law, intellectual property, technology law, and general complex commercial transactions. Ana-Laura prides herself on bringing best-in-class legal services to her clients in an efficient, pragmatic, and business-focused manner.
Ana-Laura’s transactional practice focuses on commercial agreements including NDAs, service agreements, technology agreements, licensing agreements, Terms of Service, vendor agreements, MSAs, independent contractor agreements, and consulting agreements. She also has experience in Purchase and Sale Agreements and commercial leases.
• Corporate Transactions
• Complex Contract Negotiation
• Intellectual Property
• Technology and Internet Law
• Asset Purchases, Mergers & Acquisitions
• Operating Agreements and Corporate Shareholder Documents
• Master Services Agreements and SaaS Agreements
• Partner Disputes, Buyouts, and Shareholder Freeze-Outs
• Joint Ventures
• NDAs, Non-compete and Non-solicitation Agreements
• Commercial leases