Startups & Small Business
You supply the talent, ideas, and ambition. We’ll supply the legal guidance to help your startup with formation, IP protection, and growth strategies.
Being a startup doesn’t mean you should settle for second-rate legal counsel. Our attorneys will provide the guidance that will lead your company from startup to smashing success.
You’ve got a startup and big dreams. Work with counsel who can make those dreams a reality.
Turn Ideas Into Fortune
Maybe you’ve had a lifelong passion you’ve recently turned into a business. Maybe you came up with a great idea last week you’re eager to monetize. Either way, we can help you navigate the legal waters and steer you towards profit.
How we helped Clint
“Gouchev Law has helped me tremendously with my startup by providing legal guidance and advising on how to protect my IP. As a new business there are so many things to worry about, and having someone you can trust with legal counsel is a big relief. Jana has helped many companies and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.”
Clint Chang, Team Member, FanCamp Inc.
Packages to Fit Your Needs
If you’re like most startups, you can’t break the bank on legal fees. Our interest is helping you grow your empire, and so we offer a range of affordable flat-fee packages for startups, beginning with our Entrepreneur Start-Up Package, which includes forming your company, drafting your operating agreement and more. We can custom create a package that is the perfect fit for your startup needs.
Trusted Counsel At Your Side
As your startup grows, we’ll be right there with you, providing continuing counsel to you and your company as you face new opportunities and challenges. Every great journey comes with its fair share of tests and growing pains, but with Gouchev Law at your side, you can face them all. We will help you to create partnerships that maximize your growth while protecting your interests, develop and defend trademarks and patents, and scale your business into new markets.
- Strategic Entity Formation (Corporation, S-Corporation or LLC)
- Customized corporate bylaws and LLC operating agreements
- Founder and Partnership Agreements
- Angel Round Financing
- Crowd Sourced Financing
- Shareholder and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Equity Compensations Review & Negotiation
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Dissolving or Converting Entities
- Separation Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Loan Promissory Notes
- Independent Contractor, Consulting & Client Service Agreements
- Partner Disputes and Forced Buyouts
- Cryptocurrency Funds and Initial Coin Offerings