Soyoung Lee, Esq.
Soyoung advises clients on deal structure, risk management and client engagements. In particular, she has extensive experience in corporate matters, including formations and restructurings, commercial contracts, capital market transactions, mergers and acquisitions, venture financing, licensing, and employee contracts.
She has represented emerging companies, global corporations, commercial banks, venture and private equity firms. This extensive client base allows Soyoung to leverage relationships and deep market knowledge on behalf of our clients.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Initial Public Offerings and Equity Offerings
- Complex Commercial Contracts, including SaaS Agreements, Master Services Agreements, and Asset and Stock Purchase Agreements.
- Securities Exchange Act of 1933 and 1934 filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including filings on form 10K, 10Q and 8K and schedule 14A.
- Debt and equity securities offerings
- Joint venture agreements
- Employee stock option plans and employment agreements
- High Yield Bond Offerings: Purchase agreements, registration rights agreements, escrow agreements, warrant agreements, domestic and foreign opinions, comfort letters and other ancillary documents.
- Bank and Bridge Financings
- Representing global corporations in various financing transactions including high yield bond offerings, equity offerings and bank financings in the public and private capital markets arena.
Background & Education
Soyoung previously worked at Cahill Gordon & Reindel for 9 years. She received her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, where she was a member of the Fordham Law Review and graduated with honors. Soyoung received her B.A. from Wellesley College in Economics and Political Science where she graduated with honors. She is licensed to practice in New York State.