Meet trademark attorney
Trademark Attorney, Esq.
Trademark attorney is a seasoned trademark attorney with 1year of experience in intellectual property law. She offers creative and effective strategies to enforce clients’ intellectual property rights, including difficult and multi-national situations. She has extensive experience in securing intellectual property rights for clients globally and helps build international IP portfolios, including global trademark registration.
In addition to trademark registration, Trademark attorney handles IP due diligence for large corporations, intellectual property licensing, and infringement. She has registered hundreds of trademarks, and actively monitors and defends her clients’ intellectual property rights to prevent competitors from IP infringement.
Trademark attorney manages global trademark portfolios, performs trademark searches and trademark clearances. and handles opposition proceedings, cancellation actions, and IP enforcement matters. Trademark attorney also negotiates, drafts, and analyzes all types of intellectual property agreements, including coexistence and settlement agreements.
- Trademark and general IP Opinions
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Trademark infringement and IP Disputes
- International Trademarks
- USPTO Office Actions
- Cease and Desist letters
- Coexistence Agreements
- Intellectual Property Infringement and Enforcement
- Domain Name Disputes
- TTAB Proceedings related to the use of trademarks and copyrights on social media platforms
- Intellectual Property Settlement agreements
- Foreign counsel regarding trademark prosecution and litigation
- Packaging, advertising, promotional materials, and point-of-sale materials reviews
- Corporate transactions including public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate housekeeping functions
Background & Education
Trademark attorney is licensed to practice law in New York State.
“There is a high level of diplomacy, support, and speed. The Gouchev Law team gets the business side of things, and explains risk to the folks they support in plain language to help them make quick decisions.”
– General Counsel, F500 Tech Company